Monday, February 11, 2008

A Very Atlanta Moment - Zesto's at Little Five Points

My new cell phone will have a camera, this little throw away slice of life piece really needs to be illustrated with the empty wrappers from a Zesto's foot long basket.

IceCream

Clear Night at Zesto’s

Scarfing a foot long
At the window counter,
I spy high in the clear night
A slightly crescent moon
Smiling down on little 5 points.
It's all Cheshire cat grin,
Perhaps coveting my
Basket of tater tots
Or just amused at the
Chocolate Nut Brown Crown
Running down my chin.

3 comments:

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

HOW I MISS "ZESTO'S", CLEO!!
And YOU!!
Let's hit Zesto's together, next week!
Peace, man.

Collin Kelley said...

Cleo!!! You're back to blogging. Lisa didn't tell me and I just decided to click and see if you had done anything. Welcome back! Hope to see you out and about. We still need to do Silver Grill.

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

Hey Cleo....Coll and I spoke on phone yesterday(March 13th) and he said "Cleo's blogging again..." and I said "Really?"
I thought he meant you just now wrote some new stuff for us; We want more of ya, Cleo!
Peace, man.